Tuesday 14 April 2015

Dhb SS15 blok range!

With my holiday to France rapidly approaching, I gave into temptation and purchased two short sleeved jerseys from the dhb's SS15 range! I own a few pieces of kit from dhb and find the quality exceptional for the price! This year, they seemed to have invested a lot of time into making the kit colourful, visible and fun! What more could a girl dream of? Oh, and they have also designed some pretty cool stuff for the men's range too. 

I wore the black and pink one with arm warmers and a gilet and found it was very comfy and lightweight. I'm suuuper excited to wear both the jerseys with no arms on (not literally people) to really test the kit! So keep your eyes peeled for an up and coming post from me, where I will be reviewing both the jerseys :-) 

So for now, I will let you take a look at some snippets I took of them when they arrived!
Enjoy :-) (I also believe thee photo's do not do the jerseys justice!)









Feel free to comment if you have also tried the jerseys or want to suggest others! Thanks for reading :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment